Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New..to me....Papillon Potpourri

I have seen so many beautiful cards made with this set that I finally had to get it to go with the punch that I'd purchased earlier in the year.  Here are 2 of the cards that I cased--with my favorite being the first because it is so versatile!  I made a card just like it earlier this week for a friend who was retiring and just had it say "happy,  happy,  happy....retirement."  It turned out really cute!


Cute huh?  I changed the colors a bit from Diane's card here--cute layout!  I'm trying to use up some things that are retiring that I have hanging around my stamping room.  You'll have to go to page 2 of her blog to see the post from April 18, 2013.

Here's another card that uses the small butterfly punch, the retiring 2 tags die and the small butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set --  I used retiring certainly celery and not quite navy paper.  So sad to see the 2 tags die go!  =-(


I'm off to the Dr. tomorrow to see if I'm looking at a 3rd sinus surgery in 2 years--I'm hoping not, but we'll see!


1 comment:

lisa808 said...

The butterflies are so pretty.